Andrew, planet for one.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

CAR SECRET




When I came home I told myself "No zelda until I make a comic!" Man, forget that crap! I still don't know what I'm doing. What does this Photo Shoppe do anyhow?

Does anyone else think that this comic sounds like a post secret submission? I sure do. Forget that crap too! If this really were a post secret I'd have to add "So that's why I only listen to crappy music!" and also I should add "AND SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME BECAUSE I'M FATTT."

Ha. Post Secret humor. Anybody?

ADDED AT A LATER TIME: It seems that some of you folks are having trouble seeing the comic. Do you fit into this category? What's the deal with this?

ADDED AT AN EVEN LATER TIME: For some reason only people on macintosh computers can see this comic. I don't know what the deal is! I'm not sure how to solve this problem. Plant for one is ruined!

ADDED AT A TIME EVEN LATER THAN THE PREVIOUS ADDENDUM: My buddy is hosting this comic for me in a photobucket. So until I suck up the bandwith by constantly refreshing the page you'll be able to see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home