LOST.

Good evening dear friends. I'm having quite the time here. Went to a little place called Divine Cafe (our waitress kind of looked like Sam, who happens to live here). We climbed up to Coit tower and then saw San Francisco the easy way in Ian's car. Castro was lovely, Crazies and burrito in Haight Ashbury, Sat at a place called "The Benches" where we saw a dude pull a gun out of the bushes. At around 4:30 I split from the group and made my way to Oakland to visit a friend. Got instantly lost and instantly offered drugs upon entering the BART station. A cute girl reading Crime and Punishment helped me find my way. I got train-sick. Rolled deep with my long lost homies and ate some Indian food in Berkley before rolling back to their place to chill axe. Biggest accomplishment of the day, of course, was finding my way back to the hotel from Oak Town and drawing this picture for you.
See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home