Andrew, planet for one.

Friday, October 13, 2006

NEW YORK SON



Sup blogs.
Airport security thought my drawing tablet was a bomb. Haw!
My hotel room doesn't have wifi so I'm uploading this from the Apple store on Prince and Green in SoHo. Been walking around downtown manhattan all day, had pho in chinatown, walked from the Hudson river to the East river, saw the lower east side, and all of Alphabet city.


Big ups to Thomas at JFK. Happy Birthday. Neo (Some rapper [I think] who was on my flight) is a punk, Wu tang for life.

Hello to Ana from the vintage store. I hope your grandmother is fine and that your parents don't get you down with their Croatian guilt trips. I did end up finding the apple store. I have a feeling New Yorkers are so willing to give directions is because, like you said, they're all so lonely and isolated.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home