Andrew, planet for one.

Friday, June 22, 2007

SUP BEEJAY.



Some of you may know that I have a shirt that is the color of my skin. I wore this shirt to the DMV once and now my driving license picture looks like I don't have a shirt on.

Many of you know that Beejay is a real person and is one of my roomates. (He did a guest PFO about a year ago here.) I probably spend most of my time hanging out with this guy. Beejay and I spend most of our time cooking and cleaning. Yesterday we did some intense housework. The kitchen floor needed some serious work because I'm sure it had not been really cleaned for five years. Here is a picture that Beejay took.


This is my life now.

So is this:


Quiche, as promised. I am the bomb dot com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home