Not Planet For One Related
So here is the thing I wanted to show you

I call it the Cyclical Mood Graph. I imagineered this little tool the other night when plagued by a sly wraith of despair. I didn't really want to give up Planet For One! I just wanted every facet of my existence to stop being completely torturous! Please allow me to elaborate.
This is a 24 hour clock face with the different daily moods graphed onto it. I took the times that I normally wake up, go to and leave work, and fall asleep and calibrated the clock around those times. For example: Between the hours of 7 and 9 I usually wake up from sleeping. The emotion this causes is usually total abhorrence for everything in creation. This naturally progresses into work or school time characterized by feelings of misery. Around 5pm work or school is over. Misery fades away and total joy kicks in!
Now this is where it gets tricky.
After joy follows the time of ambition. This is time where comics get drawn, girls get talked to, books get read, etc. This is a dangerous time to be in because if you don't draw, read, or talk to a thing then you're likely to fall into Self-Loathing! Self-Loathing is the time where every moment you live is agony! This is normally when I smash every item in my home.
But good news! If you do get something done you can almost bypass Self-Loathing (never totally inevitable) and drift into sweet blissful dreams. This is clearly the best time. My self-loathing time ends at four because that's usually when I collapse. This is called the "collapsing point." Be advised that if you continue to stay awake past your "collapsing point" then Self-Loathing will continue and the clock will not reset.
Simple enough, eigh? You can calibrate the thing to reflect your own schedule and use it to make valuable decisions.
Imagine your thought is this:
"I'm going to quit my job and find a new way in life!"
Wait! Check the graph! Is it sometime between 10pm and 4am? If so: Beware! Choices made during this time are short-sighted and mostly hallucination-driven! Give yourself some time to sleep and reset the clock! (Note the four hour minimum of sleep time on my graph. Failure to do comply with the minimum bliss-time will result in skewed readings throughout the rest of that day.)
There you have it! The Cyclical Mood Graph!
I predict that someday this will be as common in American households as the atomic clock or franklin-covey daily planners!
Please don't steal my idea. I have to use it to make money.

I call it the Cyclical Mood Graph. I imagineered this little tool the other night when plagued by a sly wraith of despair. I didn't really want to give up Planet For One! I just wanted every facet of my existence to stop being completely torturous! Please allow me to elaborate.
This is a 24 hour clock face with the different daily moods graphed onto it. I took the times that I normally wake up, go to and leave work, and fall asleep and calibrated the clock around those times. For example: Between the hours of 7 and 9 I usually wake up from sleeping. The emotion this causes is usually total abhorrence for everything in creation. This naturally progresses into work or school time characterized by feelings of misery. Around 5pm work or school is over. Misery fades away and total joy kicks in!
Now this is where it gets tricky.
After joy follows the time of ambition. This is time where comics get drawn, girls get talked to, books get read, etc. This is a dangerous time to be in because if you don't draw, read, or talk to a thing then you're likely to fall into Self-Loathing! Self-Loathing is the time where every moment you live is agony! This is normally when I smash every item in my home.
But good news! If you do get something done you can almost bypass Self-Loathing (never totally inevitable) and drift into sweet blissful dreams. This is clearly the best time. My self-loathing time ends at four because that's usually when I collapse. This is called the "collapsing point." Be advised that if you continue to stay awake past your "collapsing point" then Self-Loathing will continue and the clock will not reset.
Simple enough, eigh? You can calibrate the thing to reflect your own schedule and use it to make valuable decisions.
Imagine your thought is this:
"I'm going to quit my job and find a new way in life!"
Wait! Check the graph! Is it sometime between 10pm and 4am? If so: Beware! Choices made during this time are short-sighted and mostly hallucination-driven! Give yourself some time to sleep and reset the clock! (Note the four hour minimum of sleep time on my graph. Failure to do comply with the minimum bliss-time will result in skewed readings throughout the rest of that day.)
There you have it! The Cyclical Mood Graph!
I predict that someday this will be as common in American households as the atomic clock or franklin-covey daily planners!
Please don't steal my idea. I have to use it to make money.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home