LOW RES

Spears! Magic! Lightning! Bears advancing!
That's right, the greatest fight this dumbass mountain town has ever seen is about to take place. Many of you might think that the chronicles of running springs are drawing to a close. YOU ARE INCORRECT! For the next five weeks I'm going to draw the pre-battle dialogue out Dragonball Z style before the Deernicorn destroys the ENTIRE GALAXY with a single twitch of his mighty horn!
I've enjoyed drawing this series tremendously but I admit that I'm ready to go back to the usual comic. I keep getting ideas for comics and can't do them because the viewers demand Deernicorn. DEMAND.
Regarding the quality: It must be the fault of picturetrail that the purple looks so crappy. The file on my computer looks crisp and great but as soon as I put it through these jerks it looks horrible.
Hey, so anyone want to design me a website?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home