Andrew, planet for one.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

SECOND INSTALLMENT



ADVENTURE AWAITS YOU in the bullshit mountain town of RUNNING SPRINGS.

I don't know what happened, but this comic came out looking really nice where as the last comic looked like hell. I like the regular updates but right after I finish one of these I want very badly to show it off. Instead I sit on it for a few days until it's time to update. This episode was finished a few days ago. The obvious answer here is to update more often. I would do this but I'm afraid that if I move to a MWF schedule I'll run clean out of funny.

Remember: Click the comic to make it bigger!

Not related to the comic: Do you drink beverages? If you're like me you do! I implore you, dear reader, to take a picture of yourself holding your favorite libation! Cola, coffee, or some sort of crunkjuice: I want to see!


Here I am with my favorite Izze Sparkling Grapefruit Drink -- CONTAINS NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home