IT CONTINUES

I'm having so much fun with this. Stay tuned for episode 4 where I will fulfill the following guarantee: THE JOKE WILL BE CONTRIVED!
Tonight the song "Mondo '77" by LOOPER was on an episode of American Dad. Now I'm not proud to admit that I watch the show, but I am proud to listen to Looper. My dear friend Risa says to me "I bet everyone is googling to find out what song it was and soon they'll have a featured myspace profile"
Nooooo! My favorite obscure band! They'll get popular and make money!
On a less tragic note: "Take a picture with your favorite beverage" is coming along nicely. You can find the submissions on my livejournal at this link: http://thirdhand.livejournal.com/435884.html
I'll continue to update as I get submissions.
I hope you're enjoying the comic. If you're reading please send me an email saying hello.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home