Andrew, planet for one.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

PLANET FOR DUMB.

I had to google

So funny I had to update an hour and fifteen minutes early!

This comic is exactly 100 pixels wider than normal. Is that a size which is okay for you to look at? My screen is big and so I'm happy with the size.

Also please to check this out! I revamped the Planet For One Logo because I'm going to put it on my new backpack and I wanted one of me looking thin and healthy.

2005
One year ago.

2006
Yesterday afternoon.

Looking good all thanks to my tried and true "Save Room For Laxatives!" Diet!

Final note: Anybody going to go see my friends The Aquabats on the 21st? I will be going there even if I have to fly solo. If you are going you can count on meeting me! Andrew Tolson!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger eternity said…

    Hi Andrew, just read your blog.

    http://www.newcreation.org.sg/testimonies/testimonies.htm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home