Andrew, planet for one.

Friday, June 29, 2007

ENLARGED TO SHOW TEXTURE.




Hey dudes. Check out this sweet ride.


Aw yeah. Me and some homeboys are starting a bike gang. If you're in the area, and you are down (And I mean really down) then we might jump you in. You'll need some kind of bike and a tough nick-name.


Today I made This and it was good as hell. Add that to the list of things I can make.

P.s. Look at this and then look over here at what my friend Mark did.


I was going to spend my first Friday evening off in months at some coffee shop with a book but instead I'm going grocery shopping. I am no fun anymore.

See y'alls tuesday.

Oh, p.s. I forgot to ask about recipes! Is there a food that you like to make? Do you have a recipe? I want to hear about the kind of food you make. Send me your recipe and, if it tastes slightly better than cardboard, I'll put it in the cookbook I'm compiling. Example: "Meri and Andrea's Vegan Shit on a Shingle" (Only very slightly better than cardboard.)

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home