Andrew, planet for one.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

ACCOMPLISHMENT.



As far as I can tell this is comic number 53, 54 if you count the one I never uploaded (I don't). That's pretty cool if you're, you know, me. The comic is getting easier. Start to finish was only about an hour.

Good ol' R.Stevens over at Diesel Sweeties posted a bit of advice to people who draw webcomics. I think that it is good advice. You might find it here.

P.S. The comic is up early today because I know that Insect x was a total copout. Can you find it in your hearts to forgive an old fool?

Double P.S. Our dearest Ian noticed an error in the comic and was the first to tell me about it! Congratulations Ian! You're our first "Planet For One Spot The Inconsistency" Winner! You win a signed copy of the strip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home