LOW BROW.

Gentle reader, please know this: Planet For One is not below telling a fart joke.
I thought I was safe. I thought I was free to expel my flatus. I thought nobody would know. I thought dead wrong and I paid the ultimate price.
Note: If I were to have legally acquired a copy of Sufjan Steven's Avalanche I would surely remark on the quality of the tunes within. Unfortunately there is no possible way to acquire an album that has yet to be released. I will have to wait until release day to enjoy said tunes.
Additional note: My sister is getting married on Sunday at 4pm! If you have any long-hidden feelings for her I suggest that you show up around 4:45. I can't ruin a wedding on my own, you know.
Peace and Out.

2 Comments:
At 3:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
Excellent.
At 5:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
that was brilliant absolutely brilliant
Post a Comment
<< Home