Andrew, planet for one.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

NEW YORK FIVE?



BLOGS! Those finks at mobile base alpha must have put a New York hex on me. My updates are gone! I'm going to try and recreate a back post for you now. You'll also find a lost comic from a few days ago if you look. Word up to my San Francisco friend Ian Gordon! This comic is entirely his idea, I'm just taking the credit!

The empire state building was this day. All of my cross-training and hard work payed off. I climbed all the way to the three-thousandth floor! It's true!

Okay! I know you've been waiting for this.


Hello to Barb and Tuffy, hopping out from Farmington, Minnesota! I hope you ended up finding a nice restaurant in Little Italy!


Mad Respect to Robin from the place to be, NYC! Thanks for the directions to the Puma store! My feet were killing me!

Word up to Scott from Idaho! (Not pictured) Subway friends to the bloody end!


Hello to my friends Björn and Katharina, representing Deutschland! I hope you have fond memories of America!

I can't remember what else I did this day! Looking back, everything is a big New York shaped blur!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home