Andrew, planet for one.

Friday, July 20, 2007

CAMP.

Greetings friends. No comic for us tonight because I badly need to prepare for camp.

Yes, camp. Since the dawn of time I've spent an unpaid week of summer up at my beloved Camp Wrightwood. My job includes doing things like telling kids to stop running, telling kids to eat their food, telling kids to take showers, and telling kids about the terrible accident up at what once was Cabin 7 where my best friend was killed and returns every year to haunt my cabin and all the children sleeping within. I normally throw in a bit about betrayal and a vow for vengeance on any child awake after midnight.

So I'll be gone for a week. I have a few guest comic-ateers lined up so there will be comics for you to read. Until then I leave you with something from back in the day and this simple request: Send me something at camp!



Andrew (Nickname of your choice) Tolson
c/o Riverside District Jr. High Camp (July 22-28th)
P.O. Box 66
Wrightwood, California 92397

Mail runs slow up there so send early or it might not get there in time. My last full day there is the 27th.

See you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home