Andrew, planet for one.

Friday, August 10, 2007

CAVIAR XTREME.



Hey blogs. So all the camps are over and I have to start living like a human being again. That means cleaning house and buying groceries and using the shower. I'm always sad to see the camp season end because this is the time I consider my new-year. I think things like "I wonder what I was doing this time last year" and then start to think things like "Oh God, that was so miserable." and then things like "Please please please never ever again."

I admit that a lot of kinda crazy things are going on that are stressing me out severely. My birthday is on September 2nd and I'd like to have a party, but with all the things going on at the house I'm not sure if I have the time to plan it.

Here's a good thing: Alissa brought me an apron back from China (Along with a miniature jade lion which is not pictured.)



And before any of you go saying anything, if you have to ask why we need a 50 foot extension cord for a waffle iron then you couldn't ever possibly understand in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home