Andrew, planet for one.

Monday, August 06, 2007

THIS IS AS SAPPY AS I GET.



Hey Yo. Since I made you wait for the last comic, here's an early comic for reading. Is this the end of Planet For One? Or is this the beginning of, what we'll call, "Barnicle Jonez: The Hunter"

YOU DECIDE.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Zucchini Coconut Goodness

    1 Big Yellow Onion (BYO), finely chopped
    4 tablespoons olive oil
    Lots of garlic (LOG), crushed
    1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
    1 tablespoon ginger, minced
    2 pounds grated zucchini
    3/4 cup chopped almonds
    3/4 cup chopped walnuts
    3/4 cup oatmeal
    1/3 cup coconut milk
    1/2 cup dried flaked coconut (DFC)
    1 tablespoon salt
    pepper to taste

    Optional: Sesame Seeds for delish topping

    Directions:

    Preheat oven 400F.

    Saute onions in 3 tablespoons of the oil until translucent. Add garlic, cumin, coriander and ginger. Cook for 30 more seconds. Stir well.

    In separate pan, cook zucchini in rest of oil until just brown. Combine all ingredients together. Mix well.

    Press mixture into oiled pan. Bake 30ish minutes.

    This is like crack. And I'm vegan now. And hi. I know, I'm like an effing poltergeist.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home