Andrew, planet for one.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

NOT DRAWN BY ME.

Blogs. I am half of a man. I am not worthy of even the lowest of your insults. Please, know that I have not forgotten you.

I will make no excuses. I will be straight with you. I have not drawn a comic for you to read. Please know that I will draw! I will show you things! I will return to my former glory.

Until then I present you with these comics drawn by my dearest friends in honor of me getting a new girlfriend. They did this without telling me! Behold!


By Ian!


By Mike! One of two.


MARK!


Peter Miller!


Mike! Two of two!

Look at these comics! all some fine comics! You'd think that these guys could have comics of their own even! Comics of their own eigh? I have an idea!

BLOGS! I WILL RETURN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home